Designed for small home based businesses that are limited or excluded under most Homeowner policies.
These days more and more people are working from their home. There are work-at-home opportunities popping up in all types of industries; from large corporations offering the option to telecommute to the stay-at-home parent who starts their own small business from the comfort of their home. They’ve worked so hard to build their business, they need to protect that investment.
The SIU coverage offerings for home based businesses specializes in small businesses providing retail distribution of products or services directly from home. For example, business owners selling Cookware, Essential Oils, Makeup, Purses, Skin Care Products, and more, from the home, the SIU home based business coverage is a great fit!
- Over 150 eligible classes (including new ventures)
- Equipment breakdown coverage provided at no additional cost
- Business personal property off-premises coverage available up to $15,000
- Professional errors and omissions sub-limit provided at no charge for many classes
- Minimum premium of $159
- Multiple carriers available
- Available in all licensed states
- General liability available up to $1,000,000/$2,000,000
- Business personal property/Loss of income up to $100,000
- Money and securities up to $10,000 inside/$5,000 outside premises
- Errors and omissions included on most classes of business
- Provides centralized access to business solution vendors for all policyholders.
- Human resource services
- Pre-employment and tenant screenings
- Identity theft protection
- Marketing resources