Search for Workers’ Comp on our SUN Line of Business Search Tool for a complete list of classes! Select the state, enter “Worker” in the search field for list of all available classes! Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In today’s Workers’ Compensation market, independent insurance agents need to partner with MGAs and Wholesalers that have a high level of experience in the Workers’ Compensation field and that have partnered with carriers that are able to service the Workers’ Compensation industry. Southern Insurance Underwriters (SIU) has partnered with those elite carriers writing class codes in almost all industries throughout the majority of states. Whether it be a small white collared business owner or a high hazard blue collared insured, SIU is able to find the right carrier for the insured’s needs.
SIU specializes in tough class codes and loss sensitive accounts that are not normally accepted by your standard markets. If you are looking to build strong relationships and access carriers for tough Workers’ Compensation accounts, SIU is your solution!
Targeted Class Codes
|9180||Amusement Device Operations (NOC)|
|3632||Machine Shop (NOC)|
|8380||Automobile Service or Repair Center|
|5437||Carpentry – Install Of Cabinet Shop-wood (NOC)|
|8835||Nursing: Home Health, Public and Traveling|
|5221||Concrete or Cement work – Floors, Driveway, Yards or Sidewalks & Drivers|
|9403||Garbage, Ashes or Refuse Collection – Automatic trucks only|
|7219||Trucking (NOC) – Up to 500 Miles|
|5215||Concrete Work – Incidental to the Residential Construction|
|8824||Retirement Living Centers: Healthcare Employees|
- New Ventures (Non Construction Only)- Resume with at least 5 year industry experience
- Construction - 2-3 year loss history
- Mods- Min/Max will vary from industries for each carrier
- Acord 130 (Completed)
- Loss Runs (if applicable)
- Mod Worksheet (if applicable)
- Description of operations
- ** Supplementals will be requested after initial review of the submission. Most of our carriers will accept other carrier's forms, please go ahead and submit the forms you have already completed.