Education institutions have dramatically changed over the past few decades and unfortunately have been the target for mass shootings. SIU has partnered with an A-Rated national carrier that brings the expertise these institutions need in today’s environment. For the large program, our carrier provides Active Shooter Training, Stewardship Meetings and an award-winning Loss Prevention and Reduction Program. SIU also offers the active shooter training program through other partners for our small and middle market programs.
SIU has taken pride in knowing that teachers and other educational professionals will be educated through our program. If you are looking to find a carrier to provide the extra services needed to protect education professionals, we encourage you to look in to the requirements & appetite for this program.
Don’t lose out on accounts due to incomplete submissions. Follow the check list below to make sure you are providing your insured with the best possible outcome.
- Check Program Submission Requirements
- Make sure all documents are up to date
- If the insured has any large losses, send in details regarding the loss
- Description of Operations – The better you explain the operations, the better we are able to place the account with the right carrier
- Minimum Premium: $100K
- Appetite: Private Secondary Schools, Colleges & Universities & Technical Schools
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, Currently Valued Loss Runs, Payroll History up to 5 years, Financial Information may be required, Mod Worksheet
- Program Highlights: Active Shooter Training, Dedicated Claims Manager, Stewardship Meetings, Award Winning Loss Prevention and Reduction, Turn-Key Claims Solutions
- Minimum Premium: $5K
- Appetite: College/School - All Employees, School Non Professional Employees, Professors, Pre-School Services
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, Currently Valued Loss Runs, Mod WS (If applicable.)
- Program Highlights: Direct Draft, Proactive Claims Management, High Mods, Multi-State