There is no other industry more diverse than the healthcare industry. That is why SIU strategically partnered with the nation’s leading workers’ compensation carriers who understand this market and care for their insureds.
SIU offers cutting-edge claims management, safety training programs and unique policy structuring, to qualifying policy holders, in order to prevent employees from injuries and a proactive approached to the claims process. Qualified accounts will have dedicated claims service mangers and other award winning claims services.
SIU brings a broad appetite to the healthcare industry. Please review the program appetite or reach out to the workers’ comp department for more information.
Don’t lose out on accounts due to incomplete submissions. Follow the check list below to make sure you are providing your insured with the best possible outcome.
- Check Program Submission Requirements
- Make sure all documents are up to date
- If the insured has any large losses, send in details regarding the loss
- Description of Operations – The better you explain the operations, the better we are able to place the account with the right carrier
- Minimum Premium: $100K
- Appetite: Assistant Living Facilities, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Physician Groups
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, Currently Valued Loss Runs, Payroll History up to 5 years, Financial Information may be required, Mod Worksheet
- Program Highlights: Cutting-Edge Claims Management, Guaranteed Cost & Retrospective Rated Programs, Safety Training
- Minimum Premium: $10K
- Minimum Premium: Physician or Dentist, Drug Retail, Assistant Living Facilities, Nursing Homes, Home Healthcare
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, 1-3 Currently Valued Loss Runs, Mod WS (If Applicable)
- Program Highlights: Direct Draft, Proactive Claims Management, High Mods, Multi-State
- Maximum Premium: $10K
- Appetite: Home Health Care, Physician or Dentist Groups
- Program Highlights: Quick Turn Arounds, Multi State Policies, Minimum Premium Policies
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130