The hospitality industry is one of the most fascinating industries in the world. From a casino trip in Las Vegas to an all-inclusive trip to a tropical resort, the hospitality business provides guests with unique experiences. In the same way, SIU provides the hospitality industry with a unique experience within our Workers' Compensation program.
SIU has markets that are as unique as the hospitality industry can be. SIU also provides exceptional claims management, unique pricing structures and superior customer service for those accounts wanting to control their workers’ compensation costs.
Review the program size requirements or reach out to a workers’ compensation underwriters to learn more about our unique programs.
If your account has no prior loss history or is a new venture, please review our New Venture Program
Don’t lose out on accounts due to incomplete submissions. Follow the check list below to make sure you are providing your insured with the best possible outcome.
- Check Program Submission Requirements
- Make sure all documents are up to date
- If the insured has any large losses, send in details regarding the loss
- Description of Operations – The better you explain the operations, the better we are able to place the account with the right carrier
- Minimum Premium: $100K
- Appetite: Casino Gambling, Hotel, Clubs – Golf, Fishing, Country, Theater, Fine Dining, Ski Resorts, Bowling Centers
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, Currently Valued Loss Runs, Payroll History up to 5 years, Financial Information may be required, Mod Worksheet
- Program Highlights: Cutting-Edge Claims Management, Guaranteed Cost & Retrospective Rated Programs, Safety Training
- Additional Coverages: USL&H, Maritime Employers Liability: $1,000,000 Limit
- Minimum Premium: $5K
- Appetite: Hotels, Clubs- Country, Golf, Fishing, Yacht, Restaurant: Fast Food, Restaurant: Full Service, Bowling Centers, Theaters, Ski Resorts, Amusement Park Operations, Exercise or Health
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, 1-3 Currently Valued Loss Runs, Mod WS (If Applicable)
- Program Highlights: Direct Draft, Proactive Claims Management, High Mods, Multi-State
- Maximum Premium: $10K
- Appetite: Amusement Park, Clubs-Country, Golf, Fishing, Yacht, Restaurant: Fast Food, Restaurant: Fine Dining, Hotel and Others
- Program Highlights: Quick Turn Arounds, Multi State Policies, Minimum Premium Policies
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130