The industrial revolution transformed the manufacturing process from a small and inefficient process to a massive and systematic process that affected how all products were manufactured. Similar to the revolution of the manufacturing process, workers’ compensation carriers have reinvented their coverage and service to adequately cover their insureds.
SIU has partnered with specialized workers’ compensation carriers that have a proven track record in the manufacturing industry in order to offer our agents the most competitive pricing and customer service centered experience possible. Our carriers provide an innovative and hands-on approach to underwriting, policy processing and claims servicing in order to improve customer satisfaction and cut down on cost wherever possible.
If your account has no prior loss history or is a new venture, please review our New Venture Program
Don’t lose out on accounts due to incomplete submissions. Follow the check list below to make sure you are providing your insured with the best possible outcome.
- Check Program Submission Requirements
- Make sure all documents are up to date
- If the insured has any large losses, send in details regarding the loss
- Description of Operations – The better you explain the operations, the better we are able to place the account with the right carrier
- Minimum Premium: $100K
- Appetite: Food Manufacturing, Window Manufactures, Auto Part Manufacture, Other Durable Good Product Manufactures and other Manufactures that do not have exposures to direct known Hazards involving chemicals, vapors or fumes.
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, Currently Valued Loss Runs, Payroll History up to 5 years, Financial Information may be required, Mod Worksheet
- Program Highlights: Cutting-Edge Claims Management, Guaranteed Cost & Retrospective Rated Programs, Safety Training
- Additional Coverages: USL&H, Maritime Employers Liability: $1,000,000 Limit
- Minimum Premium: $5K
- New Ventures: Some class codes available. Submissions must have a resume.
- Appetite: Tobacco products MFG, Clothing MFG, RUG or Carpet MFG, TOOL MFG, Glass MFG, Paper MFG, Food MFG, Concrete MFG, Iron & Steel Fabrication, Tank Building, Lamp or Lantern MFG, Metal Goods MFG, And more.
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130, 1-3 Currently Valued Loss Runs, Mod WS (If Applicable)
- Program Highlights: Monthly Reporting Offered on Most Accounts, Proactive Claims Management, High Mods, Multi-State
- Maximum Premium: $10K
- Appetite: Furniture MFG, Carpentry Shop Only, Ornamental Iron Work, Concrete MFG, Clothing MFG, Leather MFG, Shoe MFG
- Program Highlights: Quick Turn Arounds, Multi State Policies, Minimum Premium Policies
- Submission Requirements: Acord 130